2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) virus
What you need to know to stop the spread of COVID-19
• Avoid close contact with others and stay home
• Practice physical distancing – stay two meters from other people
• Wash hands with soap and water thoroughly and often
• Clean frequently high-touch objects and surfaces
• Be prepared, but avoid panic buying
• Stay home if you are sick.
Only visit an Assessment Centre if you are referred by a health care professional.
• Self-isolate and monitor for symptoms for 14 days if arriving from outside Canada
• Caring for those who are ill ?
Take precautions. – https://www.ontario.ca/page/2019-novel-coronavirus
IMPORTANT NOTICE RE: COVID-19 virus
Friends of The Pennsylvania German Folklore Society of Ontario –
Taking our cues from Public Health Officials, and our partners in this Society, we are postponing all group activity until a latter date.
We are heeding the call to practice social/physical distancing, and we are ensuring that our Board, volunteers, and visitors to our Society activities remain safe and healthy at this time.
We are committed to maintaining the health and safety of our staff and community, therefore we are taking proactive measures to do so.
Should you be doing historical research and need assistance from PGFSO staff during this time, please reach out at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our PGFSO – Spring Newsletter 2020 –
is posted on the NEWSLETTERS page.